Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell (as of Jan. 2019):
- We collaborate with 80.000 doctors and 1400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 34 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growthWe are 800 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised over €200m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
- Build and maintain the best tools and information system to Doctolibers, so that they can provide the best services to our users and customers
- Provide an incredible support to Doctolibers in their everyday life at Doctolib
- Provide proactive IT support and assistance to Doctolibers (on site and remotely)
- Collaborate with Talent team with on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Management and constant evolutions of our information system:
- SaaS solutions (G Suite, Office 365, Azure Active Directory, GCP, Azure…),
- Network (Wifi AP, VPN, switches..) (Cisco, Meraki…),
- Security (firewalls, antivirus, DLP…),
- Telephony system (mobiles, landlines, ACD, IVR…),
- MDM solutions (Intune, JAMF)Conference rooms (Google Meet, Bluejeans)
- Observation of technology trends to always ensure a state of the art environment
- Ensure that all Windows and Mac computers as well as iOS/Android phones are kept up to date with the latest security and operating system patches
- Oversee IT asset management, audits, and inventory
- Work in collaboration with corporate IT team based in France
- You have successfully completed a vocational training (IT specialist) or a degree in computer science/engineering
- You have experience in supporting and working in a heterogeneous IT infrastructure
- Customer orientation and extraordinary service attitudeLogical thinking ability, independent and structured way of working
- Experience in automatization of technical processesUnderstanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices, guidelines, processes
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in German/English (corporate language is English, French is a plus)
What do we offer?
A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project.
An agile product development environment and an international team. A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions. Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities. Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
A great office in the heart of Berlin!
A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.