The product team’s goal is simple : deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. Our products are currently used by 35M patients, 80 000 doctors and a passionate team of 800 Doctolibers, with a triple-digit YoY growth.
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell (as of Jan. 2019)
- We collaborate with 80.000 doctors and 1400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 34 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growthWe are 800 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised over €200m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
As a PMS Product Owner in our Berlin team, your mission will be to build the product roadmap according to the strategic priorities. You’ll have to ensure the solutions are suitable for the market, you’ll identify the improvements we can bring to the product in order to always be as relevant for our users as possible. Following the projects prioritization, you’ll be in charge of defining the project specifications, the validation of the developments and the follow up once the project is live in production.
- Building the product roadmap for our practice management system features and contribute in the project prioritization
- Be the german sensor in the market and the product go-to person for the german teams for your product area
- Participate in all the product team rituals (stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint review, sprint planning, sizing, etc.)
- Go on field-trips to study habits and uses to identify the doctors and secretaries’ needs with a specific PMS or in general.
- Do the framing of PMS connectors as they are one of the main priorities of the team (field trips restitution, writing of user stories and functional specification, etc.)
- Be proactive in identifying product improvements and new features to develop for independent practitioners and healthcare centers.
- Collaborate close with the development teams and validate their outputs
- Analyse and prioritize incoming bugs
- Full ownership of pilot phases of all new features
- Define and manage reasonable KPIs and KQIs
- Preferred track-record/career: Product owner or manager roles (health vertical experience optional)
- Professional experience: at least 3-4 years
- Very good experience in management of products and projectsVery good experience in writing specifications
- Experience in management of product pilots and roll-out processes
- Solid technical understanding of applications and web-services
- German and english language skills on a negationation level is a must, french is optional
- Healthcare system knowledge is optional
- Very good customer facing communication (e.g. explaining a technical context to a non-technical audience)
- You have a real technical sensitivity : you know how to work with developers and you are aware of their constraintsInternal and external stakeholder management
- Very strong solution oriented and customer-first work approach
- Analytical and organized approach in collecting customer requirements
- You are well organized, a force for bringing forward proposals and show leadership in all projects that you lead
- Very good in presentation and functional negotiation
What do we offer?
A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project. An agile product development environment and an international team. A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions. Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities. Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
A great office in the heart of Berlin!
A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.