Doctolib is the fastest & largest ehealth startup in Europe. We are building life-changing healthtech products for patients, doctors and hospitals.
After raising over 200 millions euros from investors, we have acquired the unicorn status this year!
Our company is now strong of 800 Doctolibers , including a great tech team of 100, working in our tech HQs in Berlin and Paris.
Contribute to improving the healthcare system
Build a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work.
Our products in a nutshell
For patients : we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! The service now has 35 millions users per month, in France & Germany.
For doctors and hospitals : Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improve the quality of life at work. In less than 5 years we achieved a network of 85 000 Doctors and 1400 hospitals/clinics.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our tech teams in Berlin.
- Lead end to end integration projects of Doctolib to third-party software/systems.
- Collect customer requirements, and translate them into technical specifications to our software teams. You also have the responsibility of documenting the project.
- Ensure the project delivery in quality & time.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, you will be the strategic technical point of contact.
- Support the Sales teams to create first-class customer presentations and sales pitches.
- Strong educational background, with a technical track record in your career.
- Experienced with least 5 years in Technical Consultant and Project Management
- Excellent customer facing communication and stakeholder management.
- Experience in leading IT projects with high complexity on the full software development life-cycle.
- Solid understanding of application architectures/interfaces and data streams (understanding on code level is helpful/optional)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in German and English.
- Healthcare system knowledge is optional, we are open to curious and passionate people willing to learn about ehealth!
What do we offer?
- An Agile product development environment and an international team sharing common values
- A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions.
- Invested in self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
- A leadership academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities.
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- Team events : DoctoParties, Docto Monthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!